Monday, August 17, 2009

Best SNL Shorts

Missing your SNL? Or perhaps Andy Samberg's musical parodies? Well, relive the best of SNL digital shorts right here. From the beloved Chronicles of Narnia rap to a love song for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, you will be laughing hysterically. So word to the wise, if you are at work shut your office door.


The One That Started Them All



Setting Sail


What a Douche



You're Fired



Anything You Can Do



Bottoms Up



Silence is Golden



Scared Silliness



What a Mother Lover



Pop Goes the Comedian



Irun to You



An Oldie But Goodie



Knock Your Socks Off



Best For Last

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. If I ever feel lost alone or afraid, I can just visit this post to bring me out of my depression....because its guarenteed that I will LAUGH MY ASS OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget mark whalberg talks to animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that one! Isn't Andy Samberg the best?!?

    ReplyDelete